1) Srirach sauce raises red flags at the check in security and they will unpack your bag and check it.
2) The (United Airlines) airplanes look like they were purchased on sale from the Soviet Union
3) If said Soviet-era plane has technical difficulties, the attendant will rapidly call around the airport looking to “borrow a screwdriver”
4) There will be no water fountains, and you will be left to wait for your flight at the gate - standing up (seriously, there are no seats!)
5) Free Wi-Fi for “your convenience” (hello Clash of Clans…)
United Airways Plane…
You know which hero I hated the most for like half the movie? That guy Rishi, from Roja. He goes to see a bride and winds up picking her sister without consulting [the sister]. Who does that? Sad story, brah.